Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daddy ate my fingers

This one is for everyone who...
> a) has kids
> b) had kids
> c) was a kid
> d) knows a kid
> e) is going to have kids.
> I guess that means all of us!!
>
> DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGERS
>
> I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was
> having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said, 'Daddy,
> look at this', and stuck out two of her fingers.
>
> Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers
> in my mouth and said ,
> 'Daddy's gonna eat your fingers,'
> pretending to eat them.
>
> I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on
> the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face..
>
> I said, 'What's wrong, honey?'
>
> She replied,
> 'What happened to my booger?'

No comments:

Post a Comment